The Institute of Certified Public Accountants in Israel is a voluntary body of licensed accountants which was established 75 years ago.
Presently, over 11,000 Israeli Certified Public Accountants are members of the Institute.
The Institute has various functions, such as:
• serving its members and developing the profession in Israel
• the advancement of the accounting profession,
• the development and setting of high quality professional accounting standards,
• the development and setting of high quality professional auditing standards,
• the issuing and enforcing of ethical rules
• the strengthening of public confidence.